Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged by Jo-Anne

I've been "stealth" tagged by a "Jo-Anne" it's my turn to tell 6 things about myself and tag 6 other lovely ladies.

So here are the rules...Post rules on your blog, write 6 random things about yourself, tag 6 people and then pass it on for fun...

1. I love Toowoomba and having seasons (summer, Autumn, winter and spring),
2. I grew up near the Beach and miss the beach soooo much,
3. I have a thing for Chocolate.. Himmm did someone say Chocolate,
4. I make fake/faux cakes and love anything craft related,
5. I have 3 gorgeous children,
6. The only thing that really makes me cringe is eye ball injuries, eating them (can't do the fish eye thing anymore I was made to eat them as a child) or seeing them being eaten or thinking about eating eye balls.

Now it is my turn to tag some other ladies as I know a lot of ladies who have already done this I will just tag 2. If you have not done this and want to, I tag you:)

I tag
Merrin and
Martha

No comments: