Monday, January 5, 2009

2009

It is a start of a new year and I am feeling excitement and looking forward to see what God has install. I usually don't set new year resolutions, this year there are a few things I want to concentrate and work on.

1. My relationship with the Lord, I yearn to get closer to him.

2. Study the word more and start to memorise scriptures and passages.

3. Pray, I am feeling such a call to prayer again.

4. My weight, this journey I have started on again but this time I have invited a friend. I am going on the journey with God by my side, not by myself as I have done in the past.

5. Joshua 24v15

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff Bek. xo

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Yep,it says in his strength not our own.
I am sure you'll acheive great things

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Bek, am now getting back into blogging :) Love & Prayers!

xoxo